Ohio-Toledo

memorable moments at a wedding

I was just trying to think of things to make my wedding as memorable to my guests as possible...to be different and fun.  I was just wondering what someone has done to make a wedding memorable...either your own or someone's you have been to.  I know one of my friends and her father took dancing lessons and impressed the crowd with their moves...unfortunately I can't talk either my fiance and my father to do this so I need more ideas. 

Re: memorable moments at a wedding

• edited December 2011
    I was just trying to think of things to make my wedding as memorable to my guests as possible...to be different and fun.  I was just wondering what someone has done to make a wedding memorable...either your own or someone's you have been to.  I know one of my friends and her father took dancing lessons and impressed the crowd with their moves...unfortunately I can't talk either my fiance and my father to do this so I need more ideas. 
  • k22tk22t member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    all of the guys wore western style tuxs with cowboy boots and hats (my husband's only wish with the wedding party attire) and we still get compliments on how nice it looked.  dh also made our "wishing well" for the cards at the reception.....a covered wagon to go along with the western theme.

also, he made tall stands to use during our dollar dance and since we are a house divided (i'm ohio state and he's michigan) he painted both in our colors and the dj made it a competition......whoever had the larger stack of money would have their school's fight song played.   everyone laughed and had a great time with that one.   we have had a couple of people after us ask to borrow the stands and did the same thing  =)
    Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards