Flowers

Too many diff kinds?

I love dahlia flowers and have a fun centerpiece in mind but my bridesmaid bouquets are ranunculus and hydrangea. And i was thinking roses for my bouquet. I don't really like any of those though for the boutineers. I'm a mess! Lol Should I stick with one or two kinds of flowers or would it really matter?

Re: Too many diff kinds?

• id say no, but if youre going to go with roses, id go with a fluffy one. 

For me, I dont like standard rose looking roses, and my colors are coral.. so i went with a free spirit rose. theres a bunch of different types.. id find one you want for your bouqet and can couble with the boutineers
  • I have seen weddings that used 1 type of flower and weddings thtat have used 20 kinds of flowers.  It doesn't really matter as long as it coordinates. 
  • As a florist, I love to do more than one kind of flower, as long as they coordinate. If you are using rananculus in your bridesmaids bouquets, they are definitely small enough to do your boutonnieres with. I would have your groom's bout match your bouquet tho. Go on pinterest and choose a couple bouquets that you like and get some estimates from your florist! Go to sierraflowerfinder.com to look at all the different roses (any florist should be able to get them)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards