Idaho

3 Girls Catering

Hi!

I've been reading such glowing reviews about 3 Girls Catering..anyone here familiar with them?

Thanks!

Rose

Re: 3 Girls Catering

• edited December 2011
    Hi,
     Sorry I haven't heard about them?? Are you in Boise or up north?
  • edited December 2011
    I've met them and tasted their food.  It was really good and all of the ladies were very nice! 
    I don't know anyone that's actually used them for catering though.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your feedback. Not even in Boise right now but the wedding will be in Boise...just trying to gather my info in advance so can have a solid idea of what I'm doing when I do come.

I've read glowing reviews about them but always better to hear from someone on here too.

Thanks again.
  • edited December 2011

Is good, see where the woman dressed in dress really is very beautiful.

• edited December 2011
    They are catering our wedding in July.  They are so nice and they were very helpful when we had a special request.
  • BogartooneBogartoone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is nice about them is that they offer help to nonprofits. They are a good caring business. You can feel good about spending money with them too.
  • edited August 2012
    They are amazing!  Keilley in particular is SO prompt whenever you e-mail her.  They'll do whatever you ask, and Keilley spent like a week working with me when my venue fell through and I was just plain lost as to what to do.  I couldn't believe that a caterer went so far out of their way to help me.

The best part is that they work directly with the rental company so you don't have to worry about maintainting a list of the nitty gritty plates and forks and such. 
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards