September 2013 Weddings
Options

Post your holiday decor!

In the spirit of Christmas in T-11 days, let's post our holiday decor!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Post your holiday decor!

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Clearly, we love holiday decorating!

This is on our main living floor:

And this is in our entry room!  I love my little mini tree :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love the idea of this post! I will have to wait until I get home to take some pictures of my decor though!!!

Ellie- I am not suprised at all that your house looks like it is out of a magazine! Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! Makes me want to come right over and sit on that lovely leather couch with a cup of hot chocolate and stare at the tree for hours ;) haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_post-your-holiday-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:4a07a83e-7216-47f7-b1f1-515d4a0995f0Post:90f3d3d7-b95a-4aa1-9420-cdc3b930a07b">Re: Post your holiday decor!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the idea of this post! I will have to wait until I get home to take some pictures of my decor though!!! Ellie- I am not suprised at all that your house looks like it is out of a magazine! Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! Makes me want to come right over and sit on that lovely leather couch with a cup of hot chocolate and stare at the tree for hours ;) haha
    Posted by KSerafin17[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>hahas I thought the same thing!!! Your House is Beauitful Ellie!!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'll take some photos when I get home, however, its not as nice as yours!!</div>
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_post-your-holiday-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:4a07a83e-7216-47f7-b1f1-515d4a0995f0Post:90f3d3d7-b95a-4aa1-9420-cdc3b930a07b">Re: Post your holiday decor!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the idea of this post! I will have to wait until I get home to take some pictures of my decor though!!! Ellie- I am not suprised at all that your house looks like it is out of a magazine! Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! Makes me want to come right over and sit on that lovely leather couch with a cup of hot chocolate and stare at the tree for hours ;) haha
    Posted by KSerafin17[/QUOTE]

LOL well thanks!  I am slightly obsessed with that thing...we went the fake route because I wanted it to last.  I'd have a tree up year round if it was normal...decorate it with different holiday colors haha!

• Options
    Thanks girls!  I also live with a diagnosed OCD FI who jokes that he is the straight Nate Burkus.  He is pretty good at decorating!

• Options
    Wow Ellie! Everything about your decor is GORGEOUS!!! I'm still rockin' mostly hand-me down furniture and decorations! haha! Well, I don't know how to go after that, but here are my decorations! lol We took these pics with my puppy, Oliver, when we decorated so that we could make Christmas cards! I also attemted to decorate outside, but all the stores are out of white lights! So I didn't get to put much out there.

Thanks for reminding me that there are only 11 days left!!! I have to go Christmas shopping!!! I've only bought one present so far!
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KSerafin17KSerafin17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    @mrskloop- love that your doggie sat so nice there for you to take the pictures. My spazz of a dog would NOT be so nice haha! I will try to get pictures of him this weekend !

PS Im also jealous that you have a mantle to decorate!- Looks great!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_post-your-holiday-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:4a07a83e-7216-47f7-b1f1-515d4a0995f0Post:04fd90ec-3a87-45fe-8bd5-86ff2e640db4">Re: Post your holiday decor!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow Ellie! Everything about your decor is GORGEOUS!!! I'm still rockin' mostly hand-me down furniture and decorations! haha! Well, I don't know how to go after that, but here are my decorations! lol We took these pics with my puppy, Oliver, when we decorated so that we could make Christmas cards! I also attemted to decorate outside, but all the stores are out of white lights! So I didn't get to put much out there.         Thanks for reminding me that there are only 11 days left!!! I have to go Christmas shopping!!! I've only bought one present so far!
    Posted by mrskloop[/QUOTE]

SO pretty!  I love the mantle!!

• Options
    Thanks, girls!  When we moved into this house last summer, I have been so excited for Christmas because I finally have a mantle to decorate! haha It was definitely hard to get into the Christmas spirit here though since the day I decorated, I had to have my A/C on and it was in the mid-70s! It's FINALLY getting into the 50s and I want snow... highly doubtful! haha
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We've been seriously lacking on the holiday spirit around here. FI's mom sent us some new ornaments and we don't even have a tree up to put them on... So FI put them on a plant he brought home. 

Probably hard to see, but the little snowman one says "Engaged 2012" and has our names on it. :)  It's so cute, but I just have no desire to put up the tree just for the one ornament...
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ellie your house looks like its straight out of a magazine very pretty!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_post-your-holiday-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:4a07a83e-7216-47f7-b1f1-515d4a0995f0Post:bd6a9a16-5db5-4231-bf58-1dcc617a5a37">Re: Post your holiday decor!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ellie your house looks like its straight out of a magazine very pretty!!
    Posted by staceymutrup[/QUOTE]

AW thank you!  We spent a lot of time hahaha

• Options
    I am obsessed with Christmas, I started decorating in November...haha! I made the garland on the mantle with twine, and various ornaments.

We cut our tree down just up the road from our house!

I wish this picture wasn't so dark, I made this garland as well and hung the ornaments in the window.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards