New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• TroyandKellyTroyandKelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I keep saying that I don't care if it rains on my wedding day (outside ceremony) because the inside of Zorvino is equally pretty....but I really will be a little bummed if it rains.
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that if it rains on my wedding day I'm going to be really upset. The vineyard is so pretty in the summer, and I don't want to have to be inside.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm addicted to registry stalking.

Anniversary Buying A Home
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm really not happy to be withouth my car for the next two weeks but I know it will all better when I get it back. I confess that this will make me more comfortable driving the jeep....I secretly like it but don't tell FI.
  • edited December 2011
    i confess that as much as i am ticked off about this snow storm we are getting, i am secretely happy that my gym is closed for a week and i now have a legitmate excuse to not be running outside.  at the same time, i confess that i feel really unhealthy without running.
  • jrich7686jrich7686 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm totally overwhelmed with the initial process of planning & cant wait until venue tours are OVER and we choose a venue.
  • kloirekloire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I finally had a bridezilla moment - I got a sunburn last weekend while wearing a v-neck shirt.  I lost it.  I actually started crying because I had a big red v on my neck.  My poor FI didn't know what to do with me.  Stress makes a girl do funny things. 
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am starting to freak a little bit about my cake.  I am doing my own and really don't know what to do.. AHHH...
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I confess not only did the cake decorator at job 1 tell me that I AM having a shower by accident....(I wasn't sure if I was)

but I heard my Mom and Sister (MOH) discussing dates (My mom is not good at talking quietly) and due to my Parents 25 Anniversary party being a month before the wedding....and probably not wanting it to be close to that....I think I know what month its in!

I even have it narrowed down to two weekends because one of my BM's is leaving for IL and the other might be on break from Americorp...

Haha At least I know to dress up on certain weekends...or so I think...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm having the worst inner turmoil over my sister (MOH). She's done hardly any of her MOH duties. This weekend she flew up from VA to help me construct all my flower stuff (silks bouquets, bouts, corsages, etc) but did them all exactly how she wanted to and I had to openly object several times because she wasn't in line with FI and my vision.

I'm most upset with my sister because she not only made sure I knew I was having a surprise shower (which I was 1,000,000,000% sure I wasn't) but she appeared SMUG that she let the cat out of the bag!  Since she has done none of her MOH duties I figured there was no one who would throw me a shower...thank goodness for FI's mother coordinating one with mine. (Very sweet of her to do that for me!) I'm so angry all of my shock was let out as I was choking on my lunch when she told me. Here's hoping my acting is up to par so the mothers don't catch on that I knew it was coming. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards