Christian Weddings
Options

NWR: All of our prayers were answered! Thank you.

I'm getting baptized today! My mother is coming and I told my sister ( a long time Wiccan) and she actually invited herself to come to church! Thank you all so much for your prayers, God truly does listen and love us! I really hope they HEAR today.

Re: NWR: All of our prayers were answered! Thank you.

• Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome.  Hope all goes well!  I said another prayer for you all.
  • Options
    needle&threadneedle&thread member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praise Jesus Christ of Nazereth...Hallelujah...I claim she shall be changed!!!  Her spirit (your sister) shall line up with the Word of God, In Jesus Name!!!

S and CJ
    S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, Annie!  YAY!!!  God works in powerful ways to open people's hearts to Him. 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's wonderful! How did it go? I said a prayer that their hearts and minds were opened today and they are longing to know more about Him. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, it went ok except the heater broke and the water was like 40 degrees so I'm doing it next week. I'm thinking it's pretty exciting to get to do it on Easter Sunday! The pastor assured me that this was God's way of getting them back in church next week :) other than that, my mother was nice, said how much she liked the music and choir, and she gave me a big check for my wedding! It was a good day. Thank you all for your prayers!!! I'll remember you in mine tonight. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_nwr-of-prayers-were-answered-thank?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a1d0276c-20e8-4d03-a93a-e3d57b2f91b4Post:38b98750-1a64-4615-8e8e-82bc39b8682d">Re: NWR: All of our prayers were answered! Thank you.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, it went ok except the heater broke and the water was like 40 degrees so I'm doing it next week. <strong>I'm thinking it's pretty exciting to get to do it on Easter Sunday! The pastor assured me that this was God's way of getting them back in church next week :)</strong> other than that, my mother was nice, said how much she liked the music and choir, and she gave me a big check for my wedding! It was a good day. Thank you all for your prayers!!! I'll remember you in mine tonight. :)
    Posted by AnniePanic[/QUOTE]

Maybe they will like going to church with you.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is such wonderful news! I am so happy to hear that this experience gave you some peace, and I hope they enjoy the Easter service! It is definitely very special to be baptized on Easter Sunday :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards