New York-Upstate
Options

Hair in Albany, NY

Hey everyone,
Any suggestions for hair people in the Capital District that would come to the Hampton Inn in downtown Albany?  I was hoping to keep it around $50-60 for the bridesmaids and then $125-150 for myself.  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Re: Hair in Albany, NY

• Options
    aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hands down.... Make Me Fabulous!  Kiss
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion BUT they are clearly above my specified budget... Any other suggestions?
  • Options
    aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_hair-albany-ny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:124Discussion:361a9c8f-da71-44a4-a3ea-85f19f2ee57dPost:337efd30-4d9d-4766-b2ce-c6f45c0e9e4a">Re: Hair in Albany, NY</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the suggestion BUT they are clearly above my specified budget... Any other suggestions?
    Posted by jennob98[/QUOTE]

Unless you find someone who does hair and make-up on the side and not as a profession, it is going to be difficult to find anyone that is significantly less expensive.  Especially if you want them to go to you.

I will say that Make Me Fabulous is so worth the money.  The owner Alayne is amazing!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Ja19m81ieJa19m81ie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Timeless Updo's does wonderful work too. They've done my sisters wedding and few of my friends. They will be doing mine in June. Jenn and Kristen are amazing and doing a wonderful job. They are based out of Saratoga Springs, but they do travel to where ever you're getting ready on the day of your wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pure Elements on Western Ave. Love them!
    September 2011 *September Siggy Challenge*: Color Inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the above... Timeless Updo's is wonderful!  They did our hair for my best friend's wedding may and will be doing ours in September next year.  Jenn did all 3 of the bridesmaids in about 35 minutes, and then the brides was about 45-1hour but she has SOOOOO much hair!!! (i'm jealous! lol) but they do GREAT work!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards