Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

B-pics today!

I went to sugar and spice today and have my b-pics taken! It was so fun and worth it! I recommend doing it if your thinking about it. I felt like a super model!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: B-pics today!

• edited December 2011

So exciting & glad you had a great time!  Can't wait to see some pics!  = )

• edited December 2011
    Yay! I felt the same way about mine! I'm glad you had a great time!
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • dream2011dream2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to see pics and do this as well! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time! =)
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! I am still debating about doing these, but it sounds like you had a great time!
  • Jo&Lo83Jo&Lo83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was on their website - and their pics look AMAZING!!! Can you tell me if its worth it?  Which package did you choose?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That is great! :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_b-pics-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:b5f1c1af-1951-45fa-8bf8-3fade5f236e2Post:5ce58f2f-1dd5-41fc-b33d-1120519cf176">Re: B-pics today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was on their website - and their pics look AMAZING!!! Can you tell me if its worth it?  Which package did you choose?
    Posted by Jo&Lo83[/QUOTE]

Omg it was so worth it and so fun! I did the tease look. I havent gotten any pics back yet but the whole time you are having fun! I am sure they turn will turn out awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards