Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wedding Shoes

Where can I find wedding shoes that aren't you typical boring looking wedding shoe? I don't want something too strappy and I'm looking for a shoe about 2.5-4 inch heel. I've looked at Bloomingdales...any other suggestions?

Where have some of you guys bought your shoes?

Re: Wedding Shoes

• edited December 2011
    I bought blue flats at DSW.  I wanted blue shoes and I broke my foot about 5 months before the wedding, there was no way I could wear heels.  

I would also check out:
    zappos.com
    Ideeli  Which is a member site and often has wedding and shoe sales at discount prices.
    Nordstrom
    There is a place in South Philly that people go, I think it's called South Philly Shoes.  
  • edited December 2011
    I found shoes on www.endless.com and www.shoebuy.com. Also, ditto all NCV's suggestions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • NurseCassie88NurseCassie88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out the clearance section at DSW they always have such great deals on shoes from all seasons
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at Nordstrom's - they have a fantastic return policy, so if you change your mind, you can just bring them back. (Mine aren't going back, though; they're awesome.) They also have a great selection and the sales people are helpful.

Zappos is also good- you can search by size, heel height, color, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at nordstrom too! Loved them!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I stalked Rue La La, Ideeli, Haute Look, and Gilt Groupe for my shoes.  I ended up getting kate spade kitten heels that I LURVE from Rue La La for less than half price. 

All of those sites have designer shoes on all the time.  Stuart Weitzman, kate spade, Calvin Klein, Jimmy Choo, etc. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    They actually just had Jimmy Choos today on either Ideeli or Gilt but I can't remember which one. They didn't have my particular ones, though :( Otherwise I would have returned mine to Nordstroms and tried to get them for half price on the website!

Good call on Rue La La/Gilt/Ideeli etc., though. I will vouch for those too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Endless.com is FABULOUS. They next day ship for free and you can return for 365 days also for free! I bought and tried at least 5 pairs of shoes from them before settling on a white satin design by Brianna Leigh that I had dyed at South Philly Shoes for $20.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards