March 2012 Weddings
Options

Question about place cards!

Are you supposed to put married couples on one place card and the individual names of nonmarried couples on individual place cards? Hope that makes sense lol. Just wondering how you are doing place cards for the couples married and nonmarried. Thanks in advance! :

Re: Question about place cards!

• Options
    I am going to treat all couples the same. Right now we're planning on doing one place card for each couple, regardless if they're married or not.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I did a place card for each person instead of couples.  Made it easier, especially since some of the married couples have different last names.
  • Options
    You can do it either way. You can give everyone their own place card or put couples on the same card. It's totally up to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_question-about-place-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:c8e891b7-1ce6-4733-9e8e-ce1e38181bd4Post:2b2f5ff4-ba33-415a-9fcb-dfc9bccdc62d">Re:Question about place cards!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can do it either way. You can give everyone their own place card or put couples on the same card. It's totally up to you!
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

This!  Although I think it would be easier for couples to find their place cards if you did it together.  I addressed my invites to Mr. & Mrs. Husbands first and last name and if I end up doing seating this is how I will do couples as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards