August 2013 Weddings
Options

August 17th Brides (Weddings)!!!

It seems like August 17th will never get here especially since its not even August LOL..my FI is like lets talk about things later and im like wedding this, wedding that o and wedding wedding wedding LOL...i think im driving him crazy. How many of you all feel this way?

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: August 17th Brides (Weddings)!!!

• Options
    It is a ways away. I have to agree with your FI on this one. Talk about it once in a while. There are things that should get done soon (Venue, Photographer) but if you are talking Wedding, Wedding, Wedding non stop for over a year you, your FI, Friends, & family will start to get sick of hearing about it. Its hard I know but it can be done :)

• Options
    SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm an August 17th Bride too, and I agree - - it seems so far away!   I'm sort of at a standstill in planning.  We have booked our ceremony and reception venue, as well as our photographer.  I have the date reserved with my florist, but it is WAY too soon to plan actual flowers.  So now I have nothing to do but sit back and read The Knot until next spring! Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_august-17th-brides-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:bc55ec59-b6ff-4402-895c-74293ac85a0dPost:98ddfc4a-8848-48de-90c0-f140adcfd678">Re: August 17th Brides (Weddings)!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm an August 17th Bride too, and I agree - - it seems so far away!   I'm sort of at a standstill in planning.  We have booked our ceremony and reception venue, as well as our photographer.  I have the date reserved with my florist, but it is WAY too soon to plan actual flowers.  So now I have nothing to do but sit back and read The Knot until next spring!
    Posted by SD210[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way i swear im just like ok hurry up and come on 2013 lol...at least you have booked people i knw what i where i want it to be and ive spoken with a few people but i havent actually booked anyone...DEEP SIGH....this is going to be a long year lol...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    znd13znd13 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Long year, it will be.....2012 hasn't been a good year for me anyways...one thing after another has gone bad. But I SOOO can't wait for August 2013 to get here! At least we are almost to the 12 month mark. :-)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_august-17th-brides-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:bc55ec59-b6ff-4402-895c-74293ac85a0dPost:24f0cba9-51c9-423c-b004-c00e637916c1">Re: August 17th Brides (Weddings)!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Long year, it will be.....2012 hasn't been a good year for me anyways...one thing after another has gone bad. But I SOOO can't wait for August 2013 to get here! At least we are almost to the 12 month mark. :-)
    Posted by znd13[/QUOTE]

Yes a long year indeed! im still like dang its not even July yet lol i knw its gonna take forever for August 2013...hopefully with all the planning and preparing for the wedding it will go by quickly

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I wonder if it is going to go by fast or take forever. I am amazed that we've already been engaged for close to a year (Aug 24.) I have no idea how that happened! We're having fun planning, and part of me is in a big hurry for next August, while the other part doesn't want everything to go by too fast :P

We booked our venue yesterday, I have my dress, the blank invites, some decor... so we're in a good place! Now I sit back and wait to do more.
  • Options
    I'm an 08/17 bride as well. However, I'm due with my second son in a few weeks, so we have plenty to keep us busy until next year, lol.

I am really impatient in getting this baby out though, so I can go pick out a dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards