Students

I hate...

...people who say they will buy your textbooks and then when it's too late to sell them to someone else they message you saying "I don't need them"

...profs who tell you that you have a one page limit to answer two questions only to grade it and tell you that you didn't explain something. If you wanted it to be fully explained you wouldn't make it a one page limit and have two questions that need to be on the same page.

...waiting for the rest of my classes to start so I can finally get my calendar organized..

...vague essay questions.

Re: I hate...

• bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2010
    that I went all the way down to campus today just to find out that class was cancelled.

that my professor has no direction for our class and has basically decided to wing the semester

that my other professor couldn't bother to get the book SHE put on the syllabus so for the first month of class we all had a different textbook than she did.

that the girl in my public relations class has to pick apart everything I say, even if the professor agrees with what I'm saying!!

• ...the line up that is out the door and into another building for the bookstore this week (seriously)

...online courses that are wishy-washy and don't really explain anything

...people who have opinions on EVERYTHING in class (and partic. opinions that the prof usually doesn't agree with)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • I hate vague essay questions!!!! Or ones that "Have no right or wrong answer as long as you back it up with evidence." How is there no wrong answer!?
  • I hated it about English. There's no wrong answer, so why bother writing it?

I also hate people who talk about their lives to the prof. I don't care if your daughter had a baby or you got your grad pics; save it for before or after class not during.
  • essay questions in general.

and the fact that my sociology professor decides to have his random pop quizzes on the days i'm not there. so far i have missed 2/10.
  • My FI missed all his pop quizzes. It was pretty lame lol

I've only had 2 classes start so far, not including my online one, and I have 5 essays. I still have 2 more classes that need to start. That's not including the mini short essays I have to do/quizzes for my online class and midterms. Baaah. Some people probably have it worse than me but it's scary to look at all the markings on my calendar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards