Illinois-Chicago
Options

Deluce from George Street

Has anyone used her for yourwedding. Just wanted to see how it went and if you have any feedback!

Thanks

Re: Deluce from George Street

• Options
    jomark10jomark10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two of my friends used George Street (not sure who the photographer was) and they were so happy with them! I know they each had a different photographer. They said the customer service was great. One got her photos back and they are beautiful!! They were a bit more than she wanted to spend on a photographer but she chose them because she loved what she saw when she met with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_deluce-george-street?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:169f3cf9-7a9c-4529-afa2-02e0d3defb36Post:d2f84cbe-f760-4e3b-b94f-2074db75a33c">Deluce from George Street</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used her for yourwedding. Just wanted to see how it went and if you have any feedback! Thanks
    Posted by DittyMcG[/QUOTE]

I'm going with George Photography, my wedding is in October. I'm excited because their work is EXCELLENT
    . U can always tell your photographer EXACTLY what you want on your day and a great photog should be able to deliver JUST that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked with them too. I am looking at different photog's portfolios. I have seen 2 so far and haven't been wowed yet. I am looking for the thread about George Street that people mentioned their photogs. This decision makes me nervous... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards