Florida-Central Florida

Ceremony packages in Melbourne, FL area?

We are from WI, but are planning a destination wedding in Florida.  We will probably end up staying at/having our reception at the Crowne Plaza in Melbourne, but we are still looking for a good company that will offer a ceremony package that includes an officiant, some decoration, chairs for guests and photography.   Has anyone used a company that provides all these services & how has it turned out???

Thanks!!

Re: Ceremony packages in Melbourne, FL area?

• edited December 2011
    we booked everything separately because we're picky about the officiant and photography. our ceremony will be at the Radisson in Melbourne and the reception will be at a nearby restaurant. i chose the Radisson (they have a lot of different pacakges) over the Crowne Plaza because i had communication problems with Crowne's coordinator.

most brides here are getting married in the Orlando area. if you want tips for finding Melbourne vendors, i can share more info.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my ceremony and reception at the Melbourne beach Hilton in a few weeks! I live in nj and having a destination wedding so I wanted to find the easiest way of doing it and I have to say planning everything went so smoothly. You should check out the strip of hotels that do a lot of things for you especially since you won't be there to do everything yourself. Good luck!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I did have to book my own vendors but the hotel takes care of all the linens and chairs/tables. They supply hurricanes for centerpieces and will set everything up and take everything down so you pretty much just show up.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • amc80amc80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married at the Crowne Plaza! We are having our ceremony at the gazebo, and the venur fee includes the chairs. Our reception will be outside on the deck. I found the Crowne Plaza to be very affordable, and Lauren, the events person, has been exteremely helpful.
  • MissRutigMissRutig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for melbourne Brides! it does seem that most of them are orlando area! I havnt started much of my search yet, considering we've only been engaged 3 days... lol. but i do look forward to seeing what others on here have found in their research.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards