Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Okay, MikeNAndi inspired me to post B-pics...PIP!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This was an amazing experience and so much fun! I highly recommend! :)
Anniversary
White Knot
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Okay, MikeNAndi inspired me to post B-pics...PIP!

• shainabironshainabiron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are fantastic!  Who did your B-pics?  I've been debating doing these and keep going back and forth.  :) TIA
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_okay-mikenandi-inspired-post-b-picspip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:3088e878-b9bf-4dbe-be19-b409f33e193aPost:61c193df-b7a3-4b36-aba1-ca2dc8b90bc5">Re: Okay, MikeNAndi inspired me to post B-pics...PIP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]These are fantastic!  Who did your B-pics?  I've been debating doing these and keep going back and forth.  :) TIA
    Posted by shainabiron[/QUOTE]

Sorry...I got them done out here in California. So if you are ever visiting San Francisco/Napa/Sacramento area, she's your woman! But I have seen a lot of awesome B-pics posted on this board by MSP photographers, so I still think you should do them!
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011

I'm glad I could be some inspiration!!  = )

You look gorgeous!!

And I agree, I too, am not a small gal, but they can find great ways to hide the things you want them to & emphasize the ones you love.  It's so much fun & such a great experience!  = )

• edited December 2011
    they look awesome!!!
  • edited December 2011
    These look great!! 
  • MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look fantastic!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.