Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Maid of Honor gifts

I am only having one bridesmaid, and I need to find some gift ideas for her. I was thinking a lands end bag with her initials on it and then it filled with stuff....but what kinda stuff, we are staying in Dallas...she is getting married the month after....any thoughts would be great. Thanks.

Re: Maid of Honor gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I filled my bags with furry flip flops from Old Navy, a pen and notepad, and a jewelry bag with a necklace and bracelet.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was MOH, the bride took all the bridesmaids to brunch and then treated us all to manicures, pedicures, etc. It was awesome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My maid of honor is getting a robe with her name on it and a larger cute makeup bag with goodies in it: earrings, bracelet, bath and body works stuff, VS body and lipgloss, flip flops and some other little goodies that I find.
    Photobucket I finally married the love of my life! Planning Bio: Bio
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I did the same thing as what Anna got--took my MOH and BM for manis, pedis,  massages, and lunch.  It was such a nice time to get to spend together.  Of course, it was my sister and daughter so that made it even more special.

I would personalize the bag especially for her--gift card to her favorite store, perfume or bath & body stuff you know she loves, nail polish or lip gloss in her favorite colors, etc.

• Options
    amybrentamybrent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm getting my girls gift cards to their favorite stores.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards