August 2012 Weddings
Options

Seems like everything is going wrong! (looong!)

Our wedding is friday (!!!)

I have a pinched nerve in my neck that flairs up everyonce in a while and causes extream pain down my arm and my shoulder to my shoulder blade, and of course makes it hard to move my head, yesterday it decided to flare up! and it freaken hurts. And of course the only medicine i have in the house is alieve that excpired in 2010! I have moved 3 times since 2010 i have no idea how the bottle made it through all those moves lol.
And then yesterday i had a little melt down about the flowers for the wedding. Then i had a mini melt down about the photographer. But that is resolved. (at least the flowers are)

Then today! I went to take a shower this morning and i was going to nair my arms, which i do a couple times a year because they are just unruly, Well i did and i go out of the shower and noticed that the hairs on my arm were just like broken in half and burnt look/feeling. AND THEN, i noticed i was starting to break out in a rash on the top of my arms. WTF. and i have like a welt. Then i noticed that i am getting hives all over my chest (which i did not nair lol). Thank god the hives have gone away, and rash seems to be going away. Does anyone have any suggestion for what to put on a rash??

And then while im in the shower someone is blowing up my phone, i looked to see who it was and it was my mom. I sent my vail home with my mom last night so she could steam it. She put a hole in it! geezz she is a mess right now. She called me freaking out and just about in tears-- which is werid bc she never ever ever crys!. Im surpisingly calm about it. I mean worse comes to worse i cant wear it nbd. Shes taking to the place that i got my dress altered to see if she can fix itl. She doesnt get why im not angry lol. I told her from this point on what ever happends is going to happen and we jsut need to roll with the punchs!

Re: Seems like everything is going wrong! (looong!)

• Options
    You gotta think of it how I'm thinking of it -- if you and your soon-to-be-hubby can get through this, you can get through anything!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Do you think the rash is a reaction to something?  Or nerves?
    Benadryl is always good, but the pill form will make you tired, so I'd get the lotion (while you're out buying new Aleve lol).
  • Options
    I would take benedryl if it's an alergic reaction. But like pp said it will make you tired. If it itches could try cordizone cream. Good luck on the vail. Your handling it well which is good because you know mom has to feel horrible. Any stores around do you can pick up some alive. Take it easy so it can relax.
    85image 71image 14image
  • Options
    Try benadryl before bedtime because it can make you sleepy. I have really sensitive skin and used to get rashes all the time so I purchased hydrocortisone cream. That always helps me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards