North Carolina
Options

Rental Hell!

I am getting married in Wilmington NC. I am having an outside wedding downtown on the river. I need to rent chairs for the ceremony and tables and linens for the cocktail hour. 
I have been to 2 rental companies in Wilmington and I have had very bad experiences with them... A Tent Event and Party Suppliers.
Does anyone know of another rental company that they have had a good experience with? 

Re: Rental Hell!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used L&L
    www.llrentals.com/

3703 Wrightsville Avenue
    Wilmington, NC 28403-4140
    (910) 791-4141
    EXCELLENT!! they were awesome!
  • Options
    mewebster59mewebster59 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've heard a Southern Event was good (although I'm not sure that they take care of chairs and things like that), but I am shopping myself still, so I apprectiate the feedback!

Daisypath Wedding tickers in progess... Planning bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My caterer reccommended L&L.

I never could get anyone at a Tent Event to respond to my emails.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using L and L and they are awesome. I am planning a beach wedding from Raleigh, and they have been so helpful and nice.  Highly recommend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    STAY FAR FAR away from 3 Cheers!!! they are outside of wilmington but will probably cover that area....just don't even call them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the feedback! I was having the same problem with A Tent Event.... Not returning emails.

I'll look into L&L. Thanks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Party Suppliers & they have been very nice to me. Working with my schedule, nice ladies in the front, and prices I've found comparable to everyone else. Sorry you had a bad experience with them! I also got a 10% discount on my rentals with my Frank Card, which is nice. I'm not renting linens from them, though. Just tables, chairs, and buffet stuff.

I had the same issue with A Tent Event - got a quote back (finally) that was a wee bit outrageous. Like they charged extra for each chair & table that would be set up inside vs outside, which I thought was a really weird fee. (I'm getting married at the Bellamy - having tables outside, but buffet inside.) And they also had a really strange pick-up fee. After I emailed back asking about those two things, they never got back to me. Guess my business wasn't worth it to them. :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards