Ohio-Toledo

Wedding Weekend Bags

Is anyone doing an out of town gift bag for their overnight guests?  I was considering do this but all the bags they offer on wedding retail sites are so expensive so I was going to do something myself.  I didnt know if anyone had any creative ideas of ways to decorate the bag or creative containers to put the gifts in.  Also, any ideas for the contents of these bags? 

Re: Wedding Weekend Bags

• edited December 2011
    I work at a hotel and in those kinds of bags I usually see bottled water (I don't I've ever seen one without bottle water actually), candies, list of events, and interesting places to go while in town. I've also seen ones with bath products and games/coloring books for kids.
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing them, especially since it's over 4th of July weekend.

Not sure exactly what bags we'll use...but we're weird and are NOT putting water bottles in ours! lol

We'll have a Toledo City Paper, some maps of how to get places for shopping and sightseeing, maybe a small thing of Tony Packos sauce, and probably some coupons for Erie Street Market or Libbey Glass...stuff like that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011

We will be doing them as well.  I haven't thought about what they will contain yet, but I will be making them.  You should be able to dress up a plain bag from the dollar store with ribbon or a monogram.

• EliteEventsEliteEvents member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who says you have to use a bag...

how about a basket?

I did find these though

unknown.jpgthese are from ikea 

they come in 2 sizes one is a 81/4" for $1.99 the other is 

• EliteEventsEliteEvents member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who says you have to use a bag...

how about a basket?

I did find these though

unknown.jpgthese are from ikea 

they come in 2 sizes one is a 81/4" for $1.99 the other is a bit bigger for $2.99

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards