February 2014 Weddings
Options

Share your February 2014 Wedding Date and Location!

What day are you getting married in 2014? What is the location? Do you have a Theme?

We are aiming for Monday February 24, 2014 at Walt Disney World. Our theme will be Beauty and the Beast.
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Share your February 2014 Wedding Date and Location!

• Options
    Hello and Congrats on your engagement!! I've always wanted to attend a wedding at Disney World! It sounds like it will be amazing. My wedding is set for February 10, 2014. Our colors are Tiffany Blue, black and white with a beach theme because we're getting married on Paradise Island in the Bahamas!
  • Options
    The bahamas sounds fabulous! I have never been. Are you having a large or small wedding?
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    We are getting married 2/25/2014
    Location will be Barbados, found a lovely villa with a beautiful cliftside perfect for saying "I Do"

• Options
    We are getting married on Friday, February 28, 2014 at Nazareth Hall in Grand Rapids, Ohio.  It is a beautiful, historic catholic military school.  The building has a lot of the original architecture, but has been converted to a venue for weddings.  :) 
  • Options
    Saturday February 22, 2014! We are getting married at Southern Oaks Plantation in New Orleans Louisiana!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    so jealous of you cfreesquared and I know my fiance would be too. We are getting married too on the same day we are having a mardi gras themed wedding at the Women's Club of Glen Ridge in NJ
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards