May 2012 Weddings
Options

Getting things done... sort of (PIP)

I came home to two packages today, woohoo!! I got our personalized napkins and candy bags as well as 6 more brooches that I ordered. My brooch bouquet is slowly coming along, still need more brooches though! Every time I order more, I am sure that this will be the last night and I am always wrong! 
Anyway, here are some pictures of our personalized stuff and my bouquet! Let me know what you think :)

Napkins

My bouquet is coming along!

The more I look at this I'm worried that it looks choppy. I know it's still in the works but it's making me nervous! Hopefully that pictures are just bad Undecided

Candy Bags
imageVisit The Nest!

Re: Getting things done... sort of (PIP)

• Options
    Love the bouquet!  It is going to look fantastic when it's finished =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_getting-things-done-sort-of-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:de9a5f77-c799-45e0-91b3-8122a6b024b0Post:0a9faf4d-f114-41b6-9964-5750778de615">Re: Getting things done... sort of (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the bouquet!  It is going to look fantastic when it's finished =]
    Posted by AurorasEnvy[/QUOTE]

<div>Me too!</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    love it all!! where did you get the candy bags?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Awesome!  I love the bouqet too!!!
  • Options
    Looks great!
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_getting-things-done-sort-of-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:de9a5f77-c799-45e0-91b3-8122a6b024b0Post:d0a73b6b-36e2-407a-a8d7-0fe2d0055b93">Re: Getting things done... sort of (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]love it all!! where did you get the candy bags?
    Posted by cdchisan[/QUOTE]

I ordered the bags and the napkins from <a href="http://www.foryourparty.com/" rel="nofollow">www.foryourparty.com</a>, I feel that I got a good product for the price. For 200 bags and 200 napkins it was around $150 including shipping.
    imageVisit The Nest!
  • Options
    I love the candy bags
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Love it all! I'm sure your bouquet will look beautiful when it's finished! Be sure to post a picture when you're done so we can all see it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE your bouquet!  I think it is going to be beautiful!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Looks beautiful!!! 
  • Options
    Nice job on everything, and I think you have a great start on your bouquet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards