Canada-Ontario
Options

custom made backdrops

anyone know where i can purchase a custom made backdrop, like you see at nightclubs?

thanks

Re: custom made backdrops

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i saw on an episode of rich bride poor bride, they got it made.. it had there names on it any ideas where i can get this, i cant find any info anywhere..
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you talking about a "step and repeat" backdrop? Hmm. There are lots of sign and banner companies in the city, maybe try looking that up?
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks, ya i emailed someone because i had no luck, and he let me know thats what they are called, lol.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if this would give you the look you want, but if there is a plain backdrop behind the head table you could have your monogram/names projected onto it with a projector, similar to how people have it shining on the dancefloor.

• Options
    Meaghann17Meaghann17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    did you try and contact rich bride poor bride also? a lot of those are canadian couples and they might be able to give you the name of the company. i have noticed at the end of the episode there are lots of thank yous to vendors listed.

another place to try: marketing companies, printing companies etc.. the step and repeats are used often for pr events etc.

good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    244 Invited image 43 Attending image 5 Declined image Waiting on 198 image
    RSVP Date October 3, 2011
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just bought fabric and rented a backdrop with camera and tripod and all that stuff - the guests loved it!  If you want a professionally printed one, I think they are quite expensive.  We bought a ton of props from the dollar store and placed them at a table near the backdrop. The only bad thing is that someone moved the camera back in the middle of the night so you can see the sides and the wall area behind it - either way, people had a blast!

I tried to put up a picture, but the files are too big.  I'll have a few on my bio soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi, sou portuguesa.... hehe

Se precisas de ajuda diz me ...:) tchauzinho

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards