Missouri

Affordable Rehearsal Dinner Locations

I am looking for an affordable place for a rehearsal dinner for about 50 guests I have been looking at places, but in my opinion they are too expensive for a rehearsal dinner.

I am looking for places that may charge a flat fee for a certain amount of guests, or no more thann $15 pp.  I am looking for places in and around the city of STL.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Affordable Rehearsal Dinner Locations

• edited December 2011
    We are using Andres for our reception and rehersal dinner. We have 30 people for 4 horus with dinner and drinks for 650. Idk if thats your price range or not but you could check.

As far as an actual resturant, a friend of mine did O'Charleys and loved it, but I dont know what her costs were.

Russo's is another catering company I have heard good things about. They have an actual resturant off page

good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • smv127smv127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a Mexican place in West County, Senor Pique's.  They have been so helpful and very affordable.  We also found that Rib City in West County, Hodaks downtown, and Rich and Charlie's were very affordable.  It all depends on how casual (or formal) you want the evening to be.  I would just say don't be afraid to ask a place you love that does not have banquest pricing listed online.  Often they have done rehearsal dinners before.  Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards