Massachusetts-Boston
Options

One month freak out?!

Anyone else suffered a one month freak out?! I just do not know how I am going to get everything done that we need to do! Yikes!

Re: One month freak out?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am right there with you...I just kept telling myself, it will all get done, and if anything doesn't, I will be the only one who knows.  I have been grinding my teeth and having horrible stomach aches from the stress...but you have to keep in mind, no matter what happens at the wedding you will come out the other end with a wonderful husband.
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Umm yeah I had that and now I'm having the 6 day freakout!!  Don't worry though it will all work out fine.  I need to take my own advice though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had lots of freakouts before the big day! Just take deep breaths, make a to-do list and drink lots of wine. I agree with Lex, whatever gets done gets done. If it doesn't, it's really okay and you will still have a beautiful day because you are getting married!!!! Enjoy this time, it goes by WAY too fast!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel a little better that other people are feeling the same way. I have one month and 2 days and a lot of knots in my stomach.  I hope it all works out.
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_one-month-freak-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:3ca9a07b-7c42-4d22-b06e-6ddbc4306755Post:bdd5b206-f65a-4cb9-9f9b-391b459000a8">Re: One month freak out?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had lots of freakouts before the big day! Just take deep breaths, make a to-do list and <strong>drink lots of wine</strong>. I agree with Lex, whatever gets done gets done. If it doesn't, it's really okay and you will still have a beautiful day because you are getting married!!!! Enjoy this time, it goes by WAY too fast!
    Posted by jonnysbride2010[/QUOTE]

<div>This. </div><div>
    </div><div>Seriously though, looking back, I don't know why I got so stressed. It seems overwhelming at the time, but just trust that everything will get done, fall into place, and be wonderful. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards