June 2012 Weddings
Options

Prof Photo Question PIP

Does anyone have their prof photos back that attempted the pic below?

We tried this one and I am dying to see it! :) If you did it and have it back, please post it! I wanna see! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Prof Photo Question PIP

• Options
    My H weighs all of 130lbs-there's no way he could attempt that! 
  • Options
    Ha, our photographer wanted us to try it....but I kept slipping down through H's arms.

Such a cute picture, I bet yours came out awesome.  Can't wait to see it :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    H picked me up a couple of times randomly, I totally wasn't prepared, someone tagged a photo of us, but I hope the photographer got a decent looking one lol in this one I sorta look scared!
  • Options
    I would've been scared to do this, I'm afraid of being dropped always lol. We did a "dip" one and she showed it to me, I'm totally tense and uncomfortable looking. It looks adorable though! I can't wait to see!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_prof-photo-question-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:82e4abb1-e330-4803-a500-1bccadba2f38Post:a646903c-7b2b-4a15-915f-a6e741293d0b">Re: Prof Photo Question PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would've been scared to do this, I'm afraid of being dropped always lol. We did a "dip" one and she showed it to me, I'm totally tense and uncomfortable looking. It looks adorable though! I can't wait to see!
    Posted by brittneyh4[/QUOTE]

I am totally afraid I will be laughing or tense in our pics of him dipping me and lifting me! Eeek! I cant wait to see them!
  • Options
    My Photog took it- I should have the  CD on Saturday to show you

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_prof-photo-question-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:82e4abb1-e330-4803-a500-1bccadba2f38Post:2d493c1d-3b3b-4354-83ce-6374a5aca6b2">Re: Prof Photo Question PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Photog took it- I should have the  CD on Saturday to show you
    Posted by Danidawn20[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!
  • Options
    I have one! It turned out great but I am a late to this party becuase I am so rarely here anymore and b always browsing from my iPhone and can't post pics to the board from the mobile site. :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards