Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Wedding ceremony songs..

We are hiring a piano player to play during our ceremony.. A little about the ceremony-- it is outdoors with a justice of the peace.. and is going to be short and sweet. Any recommendations on songs to walk down the aisle to?? (nothing that is on the radio now, but not here comes the bride).. any other cool piano songs for other things will help too (processional, lighting the candle ect).. thanks!

Re: Wedding ceremony songs..

• Options
    Ever heard of the South Korean pianist Yiruma? I'm walking down the aisle to "Kiss the Rain." I love all of his music, so anything by him is a safe bet.
  • Options
    I was at a wedding where it was very small but inside they walked to "all you need is love" on the piano -- I lthought it was perfect
  • Options
    i am walking down to bob dylan's "the wedding song" to a short and sweet outdoor ceremony.  youtube it, it is perfect for me.
  • Options
    What about " Thank you song" by Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    If you like new age piano, Jim Brickman has some wonderful pieces. I particularily like "If you believe".
    The classics from Bach (Sleepers Awake, My Heart Even Faithful, Suite 3 in D Major), Beethoven(Menuet in G, etc.), Debussey (Claire de Lune, Arabesque, Reverie)  --just to name a few favourites--are hard to go wrong with.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards