Wedding Woes
Options

I am not a whore!!!

Just because I am attracted to a married man (that may be in an unhappy marriage) does not mean I am a whore!

Re: I am not a whore!!!

• Options
    Muddy mud mud.

• Options
    Close your legs to married men!
  • Options
    ::snort:: at Myrtle.

Whether or not you're a whore doesn't affect our lives, but we'll still judge you since you seem to be making one bad decision after the next. 
  • Options
    Ask Wifezzilla if this is MUD.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_am-not-whore?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:93e4439b-0dd6-4ef2-b645-69bbb9d21d63Post:a3084c9b-1f11-45e5-8729-fef5fb79f05e">I am not a whore!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just because I am attracted to a married man (that may be in an unhappy marriage) <strong>does not mean I am a whore!
    </strong>Posted by HermosaHearts[/QUOTE]

Sure it does. 
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    The [king's] drum was very large.  It was heavy.  The distance was great.  No one wanted to carry it.  Anansi said: "I suggest that the person to carry the drum is he who is most lazy."  The king said, "Yes, that is the way to do it."  The animals considered the question.  They looked at each other.  They tried to think who was the laziest.  

The monkey went to the middle of the crowd and said: "I wish to make a statement.  I refuse to carry the drum.  Never, never will I carry the drum.  That is all I have to say."  

All the animals laughed.  The antelope said "Why are you here?  No one mentioned your name."  The porcupine said: "Why do you speak?  No one asked you to carry the drum.  Anansi said to the king: "No one mentioned the monkey's name.  They could not make up their minds.  But the monkey was sure.  He came forward.  Thus he confessed that he is the laziest.  With his own mouth he has said it."

~ Condensed from an Ashanti tale in A Treasury of African Folklore
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    liz606liz606 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012

Playing with Papa at the Beach
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Being attracted to a married man doesn't make you a whore.

Wanting to actually act on that attraction? That does.

Doing so just a few short weeks after leaving an emotionally, sexually, and physically abusive relationship? Holy hell, how stupid are you?

Mrs.Conn is right - I am curious to see what your next horrific life decision will be.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_am-not-whore?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:93e4439b-0dd6-4ef2-b645-69bbb9d21d63Post:aa47ee4d-0cb6-4cfb-a5e6-075c3b83c322">Re: I am not a whore!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I am not a whore!!! : Sure it does. 
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]
    She's only a whore if she accepts monetary remuneration for sexual services rendered. <div>
    </div><div>IOW, "I do not think that means what you think it means."</div>
  • Options
    I think she is a whore. I have more respect for the prositute than this piece of work. At least the prositute is getting paid.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Alot of you ladies amuse me, I lurked this board for a long time before I began posting here. All of you talk about how you would bang a celeb actor/musician if you got the chance.

Well last time I checked ben affleck is married, so is brad pitt. I highly doubt that if anyone of you were at a bar and your celeb crush asked you to his hotel room you would decline him.

Well I am not into actors, I am into one guy, yeah he is married, but he is married to a woman that went behind his back with an ex. So of he is unhappy with her and I get the chance to make him mine how does that make me a whore? I never said that I want to have a one night stand with him, that is just all you chicks making an assumption. I feel and have always felt a strong connection with him and until I know for sure that he does nit feel the same way about me why should I let him go?
  • Options
    These mud posts are always so much fun... :)
  • Options
    If you actually lurked you would know that none of us are talking about Ben Affleck.  It's all Jon Hamm around here, and though in a long-term committed relationship, he is not married.  So there. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ElleB87ElleB87 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_am-not-whore?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:93e4439b-0dd6-4ef2-b645-69bbb9d21d63Post:36733898-3b0f-48f1-a724-b4ed7195b76a">Re: I am not a whore!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you actually lurked you would know that none of us are talking about Ben Affleck.  It's all Jon Hamm around here, and though in a long-term committed relationship, he is not married.  So there. 
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

I second this and for the record Brad Pitt isn't married either
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So you pull something from nearly a year ago?

Trying too hard much??

Why isn't this thread dead already? ;)
  • Options
    That was a year ago...and that movie also starred Jon Hamm and his general hotness sort of infused the entire film and made everyone else in it temporarily more attractive.  Ben Affleck without some Hamm on the side is firmly in the 'meh' category.  

End of replies.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So this must be why you are so cruel to other brides' postings... If you're miserable, you have the control to change it.  If your marriage is unhappy, then leave.  If you're attracted to a married man, that is your perrogative.  But if you and this married man want to act on this attraction, you should BOTH be the bigger people and leave your spouses first.

The one thing you should not do is criticize, badger and ridicule other brides on this website. I've read some of your posts today and honestly, if you are no longer a bride-to-be or happily married woman, why the heck are you on here?? I mean, you're on the opposite side of where we are in our relationships and the "advice" you are giving isn't helpful. It's hurtful.

You're talking about having an extramarital affair which is one of the things ruining the institution of marriage... is there a different website you can discuss that on?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_am-not-whore?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:93e4439b-0dd6-4ef2-b645-69bbb9d21d63Post:b7f434e6-9386-4470-a56c-a49a468cc27e">Re: I am not a whore!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So this must be why you are so cruel to other brides' postings... If you're miserable, you have the control to change it.  If your marriage is unhappy, then leave.  If you're attracted to a married man, that is your perrogative.  But if you and this married man want to act on this attraction, you should BOTH be the bigger people and leave your spouses first. The one thing you should not do is criticize, badger and ridicule other brides on this website. I've read some of your posts today and honestly, if you are no longer a bride-to-be or happily married woman, why the heck are you on here?? I mean, you're on the opposite side of where we are in our relationships and the "advice" you are giving isn't helpful. It's hurtful. You're talking about having an extramarital affair which is one of the things ruining the institution of marriage... <strong>is there a different website you can discuss that on?</strong>
    Posted by cwill6212[/QUOTE]

Ashley Madison
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards