Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Shoe Help

Good morning ladies! Not sure why I am having such a hard time with finding shoes! I would ideally want something in coral that has a little bling, or that can be blinged out, with a peep toe...not too much to ask!

I found these three last night and I am getting to the point where I just pick anything because I need them by the 31st for my first fitting!

Let me know what you think of these. The peep toe shoes come in silver only.....would that be ok with an ivory dress?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shoe Help

• Options
    Hey Nicole, I feel your pain, shoes stressed me out too- so i justified buying like 5 pairs till i went to try my dress on again and see what looked best. Of course I'm going with flat sandals as the ceremony will be in the sand... I'm guessing that's not the case for you right, as you're looking at heels... Though you may be more talented than i and be able to walk in the sand... I'm a klutz!!! I personally don't love silver with ivory but its completely a personal preference, and also depends on the style of your dress! I like hold with ivory as its a softer look, but again that's personal. The shoes you picked are cute (the link didn't work for me but i just chopped the number and tired it in for the style, i only saw 2). If you want gold and glitz what do you think of these... I'm doing this from my phone and you may have to copy and paste! Lol http://www.lordandtaylor.com/eng/Shoes-Pumps-peeptoe-Baldwin_Metallic_D_Orsay_Pumps-lordandtaylor/226656
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In gold of course...
  • Options

I only saw 2 shoe choices and I really liked the peep toe shoes!  Does your dress have silver accents?  as long as there are no gold accents maybe it can work, it's one of those things I have to see together in order to know for sure.  is your jewelry going to be silver?

• Options
    i like the white ones but i wouldnt opppose the silver ones as long as there are other aspects that will tie into thme jwlery or accents on your dress 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I found some coral ones on DSW that I may go with. If not I will just hunt for ivory ones. I don't know why this is so difficult. Not like anyone will see them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love the silver ones. Have you chosen your jewellery? Is it gold or silver based? If its silver you could totally wear the silver and have everything flow :)
  • Options
    I cant find anything i love either, so what Im going to do is buy some plain peep toe shoes in my color (eggplant) and make my own shoe clips!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards