Illinois-Chicago
Options

Bridal Salon Experiences

I have 4 appointments over the next few weeks at these bridal salons:  Bella Bianca (Oakbrook), Priscilla of Boston (Oakbrook), Bella Vie/Vera Wang (Downtown), and Ultimate Bride (Downtown).

Any good or bad experiences with any of these places?  Any tips for my appointments would be appreciated...this is my first time looking for "the dress"!!!

Re: Bridal Salon Experiences

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to all of those places (minus Vera). I had amazing experiences at all of them, all of the girls that were assigned to me were so helpful! As for advice: know your price range because they will ask you and have an idea of what you are or are not looking for because they are going to want to pull things you will want to see. Have fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Priscilla with my friend so that she could try on wedding dresses and we could try on BM dresses.  The girls there were all really sweet and had very good ideas about the kind of dresses to pull for her.  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved Belle Vie & Vera.  I ended up with an Amsale dress from Belle Vie, and have since gone back twice with out-of-town bridesmaids to show them.  They always accomodate me, and are so super sweet.  They even periodically send me cute wedding related things in the mail!

Another great thing.....you can walk around and point out ever dress you want to try on instead of relying on someone else to decide what you wil like!!
    image **Married 7/9/11**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards