Florida-South Florida
Options

WTF Friday!!

Let's hear it girls!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WTF Friday!!

• Options
    WTF 10 page paper. Write yourself!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    WTF Sick-WHY WHY WHY-I have sooooo much to do!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    WTF rain - I have a flight this afternoon and hate taking off in storms - it better go away or someones getting drunk at the airport
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF work, wish you could move out of the way so that I could focus more on the wedding!
  • Options
    Wtf - is it tomorrow yet??? I want my vacation to start already!!!!
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options
    WTF I have my first anatomy exam next week and all I want to do is wedding projects.  Am taking a study break for the Chili Cookoff though...oops.
  • Options
    WTF to my wedding guests!!!  figure your drama out!!  lol literally my cousin & his FI just broke up and they already RSVP'd for 2, another single girl is no longer coming, my other cousins want to bring their girlfriends, and now another guest is saying her boyfriend "might" not come!?!?!?  omg you all rsvp'd already so WHY are you changing your minds when i'm 3 wks away from getting married!!!!!!!!!!!  not to mention it makes me have to keep changing the seating arrangements.  OMG i'm over the rudeness!!!!!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mfeilds83 It sux that you are going  throught that. what a pain I hope things get easier.

WTF: work please get off my back I am only one person.

WTF: lady form  bridal shower location stop getting my mom & sister argravated. They paid their money let them do what they want!!!

WTF: FI  co-worker stop asking FI if you are invited to the wedding. He does not even like you get over it.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards