Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR Suggestions on nice apt buildings or townhouses to check out

FI and I are starting to look for an apt to move since we are considering staying in South Florida for a year and then move out of the state.

Any good apt or townhouses to check out? Anywhere in South Florida would be fine.

TIA
October Siggy! Love the Groom's Expression! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NWR Suggestions on nice apt buildings or townhouses to check out

• Options
    There's plenty of options for you, whats your monthly budget?
  • Options
    We are trying to keep it at 1200 or below for rent. We really only want one room rather than two.
  • Options
    Where in South Florida are you looking? There are really nice places here in Boynton Beach. Aventine, Manatee Bay, StonyBrook
  • Options
    Anywhere north of Doral. FI really likes the Broward and West Palm areas so a nice place anywhere in these areas will be great. If it were up to me I would live right across from Ikea!
  • Options
    Check out 'The Waves' in Plantation. Its in a very nice area and the prices arent too bad. The apartments are pretty darn nice. (We lived there a few years back in a three level 2 bedroom. It was fab)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards