Nebraska
Options

Does any one know of a good salon

I just got my hair done today at beauty brands. It wasn't what I expect. She left the voil in my air too long, my scalp was burning. She took 2hrs to color/highlight. When she was coloring my hair she was trying to come it with her fingers while wearing the gloves. She kept saying im sorry this is hurting, I dont mean to hurt you. Pretty much the whole time. On top of that the high lights I didnt like, I told her I want it chunky and where you can tell, and she did the opposite. The only thing I liked was she cut it good, and my hair color I like.
I am very lost at finding a salon for my wedding day. I have 5months to go, and if It was closer I may of snapped at her. I do not plan on going back their at all.

Re: Does any one know of a good salon

• Options
    Allure Salon and Reve are my favorites. Turning Heads is pretty decent too.
  • Options
    I have been using Garbos at Oakview.  It may cost a little more than other places but to me hair is well worth it.
  • Options
    Jaime Dunne at Salon Fusion on Center street is amazing!!!  She is really easy to work with and does a great job listening to what you actually want and making great suggestions.  I have went to her for years :)
  • Options
    I recommend the shop in weeping water... It's a little bit if a drive but Katie does a great job and her prices are about half of any place in Omaha.
  • Options
    The Grove Salon is life changing. I see Tasha but any of the girls will wow you just as well. Our event is out of state and I love this salon so much that I even considered ways to get my stylist out to Vegas so I wouldn't have to go under a stranger's comb.

114th and Dodge. Call them. You will be happy!
  • Options
    Trios on 147th & Maple is fantastic! I've been going there for almost five years and will be using them on my wedding day for all of the bridal party.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards