Honeymoon Discussions

swim up lagoon room-st. lucia

We had booked 9 nights at Sandals St. lucia (split stay at halcyon and Grande). Originally we booked a penthouse honeymoon suite as our first choice of swim up lagoon room was booked. Thank GOD we were able to switch it....only after I kept checking daily on sandals site to see if there were cancellations. Only problem was that we had to make the switch from 9 nights to 8 nights....but we got the room we wanted! Our awesome travel agent was able to make the switch! Thank God for travel insurance! Woo hoo!

Anyone stay in the swim up lagoon room before? feedback?

Re: swim up lagoon room-st. lucia

• We're staying at the Grande in the Rondovals but my friend just got back from her HM last month and she stayed in the swim up rooms and absolutely loved it! When she found out we were going that was the first thing she asked us haha She said they were a lot more private than what she originally thought. You'll really enjoy it (:
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_swim-up-lagoon-room-st-lucia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:12657c9b-13d0-467c-8e68-423e4d428b22Post:5c4c5bd9-f526-4b97-8c4e-65b44ac2a8c4">Re: swim up lagoon room-st. lucia</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're staying at the Grande in the Rondovals but my friend just got back from her HM last month and she stayed in the swim up rooms and absolutely loved it! When she found out we were going that was the first thing she asked us haha She said they were a lot more private than what she originally thought. You'll really enjoy it (:
    Posted by Amanda1443994[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for that! We almost tried to split our stay to stay partly in the rondovals but just couldn't afford it. Enjoy that though! I'm jealous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards