Florida-West Coast
Options

Gown Cleaning

I posted on the nest and didn't receive much help. I'm trying to find a cleaners who can clean the dirt off the bottom of my dress. My hubby also wants me to have it preserved.. What do they do when a dress is preserved?

Does anyone know of a place in Lakeland or Tampa who can do this for us? Thanks!

Re: Gown Cleaning

• Options
    ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you buy your dress? A lot of salons will do the preservation kits, they send the dress out to certain cleaners and have it cleaned and pressed and stored in a box. I know a lot of dry cleaners also offer this (I saw coupons recently that run about $130)
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking for the same thing, dress cleaning and preservation.  I checked with my local dry cleaners and they do it but it will cost upwards of $200.  I wasn't sure if there were any shops or dry cleaners in Tampa that did it less expensively.
  • Options
    ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Alfred Angelo charges about $180 unless you bought it from them then it's cheaper.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    boderoeboderoe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rodger's Cleaner is what CC's Boutique suggested to me when i called and asked where to get my dressed cleaned. My mom took it there yesterday to be cleaned so I don't have a review for them yet. But they're located in Downtown St. Pete and there number is 727-894-0706
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards