Illinois-Chicago
Options

Anyone had a wedding at the stonegate?

FI and I are really considering booking the Stonegate in hoffman estates for our september wedding. Has anyone had a wedding there that could share their experience with them? haggling prices with them? Im not very good at it and wanted to see how flexible they have been with prices
BFP 2/14/2010 Kylie was born 10/10/10 happy and healthy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Anyone had a wedding at the stonegate?

• Options
    We were considering it for our reception and I found it to be very reasonable, about $50-$70 a plate. It has a more modern feel but the rooms are your typical banquet hall rooms. Nice, but nothing special. The tent is pretty but it overlooks a pond that when we went in August was kind of scummy. We met with a very nice Indian woman (I want to say her name was Linda) and you really don't have to haggle with her. They we having all kinds of deals and the prices were good to begin with. I think it is worth taking a look at.
  • Options
    I heard also that they're VERY expensive! pretty location but EXPENSIVE!!!!
  • Options
    I have attended a wedding at Stone Gate and it was Beautiful. They offered an out side cocktail hour, which was a nice touch. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards