DC

School Buses

Somewhere along the line I got it in my head that instead of using a motorcoach to shuttle people between the venue and hotel I'd like to use school buses or if not those something unique that you don't see very often.  I'd like to be able to transport as many of my guests as possible so that people don't need to leave the reception on an early run of a shuttle.  Has anyone used anything like this before?  On different blogs I've seen people that have used this, but can't find any companies around here that rent out anything besides normal motor coaches.  Thanks!

Re: School Buses

• edited December 2011
    The only thing I can think of is Keg Bus.  They have neon-yellow painted school busses that are decked out inside.  They may also have some regular school busses they haven't converted yet.  I would give them a call and see what they say.  Only warning is that the ones that haven't been converted yet likely won't have AC, not sure when your wedding is.  Good luck!
  • LindsMullinixLindsMullinix member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother works for a company that charters school buses, here is the contact info:
    Bowen's Bus Service
    410-489-9501
    -Linds
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards