Canada-Ontario

Do NOT use Hollywood Star Limos/ My Limos.ca

Hello Toronto Brides,

We just had our wedding on Saturday and everything was wonderful except for the limo company.

They showed up on time, however after the ceremony, we proceeded to Eaton Hall for photos- we were scheduled to be there for 1.5 hours. The driver was a half an hour late picking us up! We were 30 min late to the reception and it was no fault of mine. I was very very frustrated. The driver didn't apologize, and not once did he hold open the doors or anything for us. Our meal ran late into our dancing/photobooth time and our main course was overcooked.

Do not use Hollywood Star which also goes by Mylimos.ca!

Re: Do NOT use Hollywood Star Limos/ My Limos.ca

• Thats a busy area, was there alot of traffic?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_do-not-use-hollywood-star-limos-my-limosca?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:923199c7-8c7b-4bc7-bf1c-bf8d56712295Post:7f29f7b3-ab9a-418d-a9c8-be77cbbaa62f">Do NOT use Hollywood Star Limos/ My Limos.ca</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Toronto Brides, We just had our wedding on Saturday and everything was wonderful except for the limo company. They showed up on time, however after the ceremony, we proceeded to Eaton Hall for photos- we were scheduled to be there for 1.5 hours. The driver was a half an hour late picking us up! We were 30 min late to the reception and it was no fault of mine. I was very very frustrated. The driver didn't apologize, and not once did he hold open the doors or anything for us. Our meal ran late into our dancing/photobooth time and our main course was overcooked. Do not use Hollywood Star which also goes by Mylimos.ca!
    Posted by murlenef[/QUOTE]
  • I'm sorry to hear that, MurleneF!  That certainly can put a damper on things.  Have you talked to the owner about what happened?  Perhaps they can give you a discount or something?  Definitely worth asking about.

As well, definitely post your review in our Vendor Review pin at the beginning of the board.  That way, future brides can take your reviews into consideration.  And the entrees being overcooked is definitely the fault of the venue, so I wouldn't put all the blame on the limo company.  Just things to keep into consideration. 
  • America's Shuttle Limo & Car Services is a highly experienced professional team, combined with our extensive imagination and resources offers you everything you need to insure the highest level of satisfaction, beyond all your expectations no matter how high they may be.

Limo Rental

• This is my first review on Yelp. I live in Hollywood, near Melrose avenue, and lol no this is not a fake profile so relax. Just had an interesting experience and i believe that good service deserves honest reviews.

Mike is the man. I had researched another limousine company which i found out was horrible, i was in a panic to get a Rolls Royce Phantom to pickup my loved ones from LAX and drop them off to Beverly HIlls with me and make it a special occasion.

I read a few positive and a few negative reviews on here and was in 2 minds whether to gamble on the "seemingly good deal" with a few bad reviews as well.

I cancelled my other guy and called Mike, called http://Limos.com to verify that they are cool, well, i don't know about 2010 but in 2013 these guys are effin AMAZING.

Mike had a great conversation with me and told me "I will take care of you, call me when you are done".

Even before my people arrived at LAX, John, the driver was there early , called me, coordinated back and forth for half an hour and made a perfect entrance. Normal guy, very nice and friendly, sharply dressed.

It was great to see my loved ones surprised at such a welcome and John drove us all the way to Beverly hills and even gave us a 40 minute tour before dropping us home.

I can only say that after all the fear and doubt of being scammed, this was the MOST PLEASANT EXPERIENCE EVER.

Mike and John are both Armenian and what can i say, they are great.

Thanks for making my occasion special, showing up early with the exact car i  wanted and a great overall experience. I would highly recommend these guys. Thanks for making me smile mates!

Peace Out!

ABB
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards