California-Orange County
Options

anyone had experiences with La'Mode Bridal?

So Im getting my dress next week from San Diego, and need to have it altered (hemmed, bust, and some sparkles)

anyone used them??
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers image165 image100 image38

Re: anyone had experiences with La'Mode Bridal?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i did! i posted earlier about them and someone shot it down....this is my experience, i love the altering she did, she shortened it to match my heels, i gained weight so the zipper didnt work anymore anyways she added the corset backing and she shortened my beaded bust, all of which was very nicely done but since my dress is a nice silk she told me she would steam and press for free , and didnt, i picked my dress up the night before my wedding and it was not pretty at all, all night we were steaming it, so i do take some blame because i waited to close to my wedding that i cant be horirble angry at her for not keeping her word, it wouldnt have solved anything for me to yell at her....so advice is just stay on that lady like there is no tomorrow, no one there speaks english well so get some firm form of guarentee or confirmation , i paid around 400 
    *CowFish Kisses*
  • Options
    The owner Dorie is doing my dress...and yes...you do have to "keep in touch" and make sure to get everything in writing (as you would with anything wedding related!).
     Overall she was very nice and accomodating in my experience. Hope this helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards