Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Makeup in York, Pa area

Hi ladies, I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a makeup artist in the York, pa area? Thus far I only looked at serenity spa at heritage hills because it is close and convenient, but am really unfamiliar with their service or those of other makeup artists in the area. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Maria

Re: Makeup in York, Pa area

• Options
    I'd recommend having your artist come to you, less stressful in my opinion. I really like Makeup by Trish of elegant expressions, Makeup by Chelsea, and Mark of Elegance Salon
  • Options
    I am getting married in York, PA. I am getting my hair and makeup done by Vixen Salon (Weddings by Kristen). They will travel to your venue and do your hair and makeup there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I see Ciara Hoover at serenity spa at heritage hills and she is the one who is going to do my makeup and hair for the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also getting married in York and the PRIMP Agency is doing my and my BMs' hair and makeup. They're also coming to us. The prices are great compared to other places I've seen in the area, and their travel fee is I think $50. www.PrimpAgency.webs.com is their website!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much girls for the suggestions! I decided to go to Heritage in part because I just got a gift certification to Serenity Spa for my bridal shower Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards