Ohio-Toledo

Ivory and Peach Wedding items for sale

Hi all,
We planned our wedding for about 80 people and bought a lot of stuff, then ended up eloping :)

We are selling the stuff that we bought and never used.

I have. . . . .
 14 - 14"x108" Peach organza table runners (paid $1.55/ea, asking $1/ea)
1 - 60" square Peach organza table overlay (Paid $3.59, asking $2)
13 - 60"x126" Ivory Polyester tablecloths (paid $8.57/ea, asking $6/ea)
1 - 90"x132" Ivory Polyester tablecloth (paid $11.69, asking $9)
1 - 120" Round Ivory tablecloth (paid $11.19 asking $9)
100 - Peach organza chair sashes (paid $6.59/per 10 asking $5/per 10)
70 - Ivory Polyester Banquet chair covers, that's all they had at the time :) (paid $1.99/ea asking $1.50/ea)

I opened one tablecloth, a table runner, the overlay, a pack of the chair sashes, and two chair covers to play around with how I would set everything up. They were out less than an hour and then put back away and everything else is brand new and unopened. 

5 pks - 15/ea pks of 9 1/2" Heavyweight Plastic plates. These can be thrown away or washed and reused. (Paid $11.25/pk asking $8/pk)

3 boxes of Reflections plastic silverware. (Each box has 160 pcs. 80 forks, 40 spoons, and 40 knives) Paid $25 each asking $15/ea

I also have . . . . .
50 - small 1"x2"x2" ivory gift boxes that originally came with black ribbon (still have, unopend) to wrap around them. I have cut peach ribbon to match my colors and folded all the boxes into boxes. One is complete with ribbon and thank you seal so that I could see finished product. still useable becasue ribbon slides off and on. Thank you seals are ivory with gold (not shiney and darker than you first think of) Dont know total cost since I bought things to make but asking $5.

48 - frosted votive holders (paid $1/ea, asking $.50/ea)

2 - Ivory satin and lace ring bearer pillows . (One for each of our two youngest sons) paid $20/ea asking $12/ea

I also have tons of spools of Ivory ribbon that I was using for different diy projects. (will sell $1/ea)

If interested in any of it please email me at chl4a@aol.com or text me at four, one, nine- two one seven - seven two two five

Re: Ivory and Peach Wedding items for sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards