New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Best place for Bridesmaid Dresses

David's Bridal I hear is pretty good. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Re: Best place for Bridesmaid Dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are anywhere near Dutchess County go to Town Shop Bridal.  They have a huge selection of different designers. 

My BM wore dresses from designer Alfred Angelo.  They have a lot of different styles and are not that expensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Alfred Angelo - they are in plenty of places, their dresses start around $130 and are in many wonderful colors and styles.  In Rockland there is one, and in Bergen a few resellers of AA.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks do you know where in Rockland they are located? Thanks
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls wore Alfred Angelo and I wore that same designer in a wedding 12 years ago....very well made dresses in a variety of designs and not overly expensive. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I let my girls pick out whatever Alfred Angelo dress they wanted, as long as it was the color I wanted.  The best thing I could have ever done, when one of them asked "Why am I wearing a dress with no sleeves in December?"  All I said was "well you picked the dress!"
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bride's Best Friend in Englewood, NJ.
    They are so nice and prices are resonable. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We made out well at David's Bridal - I needed a place where my bridesmaid in NJ could get her dress delivered and altered without having to make extra trips to do so.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked at David's - but I didn't like the color option in the burgundy range. Apple was too red, Wine was too dark, and Sangria looked to purple/pink.

So went to Town Shop to look. They have a huge selection - but we ended up getting their Watter's WToo dresses through Netbride. At $80 or $90 less than what TS wanted. Watter's prices were btwn $230 and $260 at the store. My girls paid no more than $145 buying through Netbride. (We went with the cherry color)

But Alfred Angelo and Dessy (and David's) have reasonable prices. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards