Michigan-Lansing

DJs in Lansing

Hi everyone!!
I was curious if anyone had any recommendations for a great DJ in Lansing that isn't SUPER expensive, like I feel a lot of them are...Also - I want them to play what I want to hear, not what they want to hear, which has been a problem for a lot of my friends lately.
Thanks!!

Re: DJs in Lansing

• alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Sam Courtney with Crescendo Entertainment.  He's a personal friend of mine and will put together whatever you want.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Jon Herrmann with Real Deal DJ's. I love his personality, and he's $675 for the night. His website is http://www.realdealdjs.com/.

Jon seemed to be cool with letting you have as much control as you want on music choices. I told him I'll have a small play & do not play list, and I'm going to let him feel out the crowd.
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • applekapplek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Jammin Djs.

Their rate was $700 for 4 hours and $24 per additional hour. I'm not sure if they have had a price increase or not.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Jon Herrmann from Real Deal DJ's too! His prices are awesome ($575 for ceremony and 6 and a half hours of reception), our personalities clicked perfectly, and he did an AWESOME job! He did our ceremony and reception music, the volume was perfect, the timing was perfect, and he didn't miss a beat. He did a great job with all the announcements, and was able to seamlessly shorten songs that we didn't want full length. I was very very happy with his work and his prices and strongly recommend him!
  • lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used WED. Matt only played what we wanted to hear and was super affordable for unlimted hours. Their flat rate is $700 and they were fantastic. I also used them for DOC and decor so I got a complete bargin. Their website is www.wedmi.com. You should really check them out. My guests weren't really dancing types but the floor was packed all night and they all complimented us on the music (choice, volume and emceeing). GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards