Washington

Beautiful Old Church needed....HELP!

Hi,
I am an October bride looking for a beautiful church to get married in....I would love a classic white chapel! Looking for a space that can hold 250 people and the rural the better! Somewhere outside of Seattle is a must, any where in the central or west side of Washington...thank you thank you for your help!

Re: Beautiful Old Church needed....HELP!

• Grand Holiday Ballroom, Olympia WA

Its not a classic white chapel, but it once was a church. I will be getting married here, in October as well! the best part is that EVERYTHING is included. okay not the officiant or the cake or the photographer, but most everything else, even the DJ. It is so nice not to have to worry about a ton of things to remember. And the staff is wonderful! They are very accommodating, I had to change my wedding date from July to October and they were happy to do so and were quick to respond to my request. The Pictures on their website and on their Facebook, do the place no justice. It is gorgeous in person. I looked at 5 other venues and when I saw this one, I just knew I had to be married here.

• weddingmuseweddingmuse member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2013
    As I'm sure you're discovering, 250 people is way more than the cute white wedding church/chapel can hold.  The Fox Island chapel only holds 130; St. Paul's in Port Gamble can only hold 150.

You could try Belle Chapel in Snohomish - I can't find a capacity limit on the web site.

I think you have to be a member of the Little Church on the Prairie in Lakewood to have a wedding there, but you might check.

Chapel Hill Presbyterian church in Gig Harbor could accommodate that many and they will rent to non-members, but it is a big multiplex church, not a cute white chapel.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards