March 2012 Weddings

Introduction

Hi ladies!

My name is Tiffanie I got engaged about 4 weeks ago (from this Friday actually) and we are tentatively looking at next March for our wedding.  We don't have an exact date yet, as we are still determining our venue.  FI's aunt has offered her 20 acre lakehouse property, and we are leaning towards that, but at this point, still trying to determine the costs associated with tent, table, chair, linen, etc. rentals. 

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself.  I so behind already, but once we get the date/venue nailed down, I'll be able to figure everything else out smoothly.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Re: Introduction

• Hey girl! Welcome! Im a newbie around here as well and just got engaged about 3 weeks ago. We've decided on 3/31/12 i feel behind as well!! We have our church booked but we dont have a reception venue yet and we arent going to look at our top 2 choices for another 2 weeks! haha The lake property sounds beautiful! good luck with everything!

Courtney

• Welcome! I'm not much farther along in planning than you, so no big deal...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome to the board! We are just under a year away from our weddings so don't worry, you aren't too far behind and have enough time to plan a great wedding. At my venue, I have to rent all the tables, chairs, linens, etc too. Looking into that as we speak! :)
  • hey! congrats!!!  we are march 24, 2012 and really once you get the venue/date nailed it all starts to fall into place
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome to the board.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Welcome :)
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited April 2011
    Congratulations. I got engaged about 4-5 weeks ago on the 20th of March and our date is set for March 31st 2012. The girls are right, once you get a venue set down, you can breath a little easier.

~Ash
    image image image Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for all of the warm welcomes!  I'll be sure to update once with have the date/place picked.  Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
  • Hi. Congratulations. I got engaged about 2 months ago. Our date is March 24, 2012. Everything will fall in place as time passes. I don't even have colors yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome and congrats!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_introduction?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:0a95a22b-f925-4b46-9af8-12feada46b1cPost:d72d9b1f-c87b-4ca4-99f0-e529aeb8ca61">Re: Introduction</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi. Congratulations. I got engaged about 2 months ago. Our date is March 24, 2012. Everything will fall in place as time passes. I don't even have colors yet.
    Posted by jhnkins[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>yaya another march 24 bride</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • welcome and congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards