Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Take our poll for the magazine! What's your look?

What's your wedding day look?
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Take our poll for the magazine! What's your look?

• Definitely natural. I wouldn't of had it any other way.
  • I'm not really a fan of crazy curling iron updos, so I'm planning to stick to a simple chignon - it's simple but chic, and doesn't look too fussy.
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • I'm going for the drama, which isn't saying much because I don't normally wear makeup or do my hair.  I usually wear my long hair loose or on a ponytail, but I'm having an updo and professional makeup.
  • I said dramatic but I wanted to clarify. I do wear makeup everyday and occasionally do my hair. With that in mind, I want something that looks more than the usual but not dramatic in which I look like a clown.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm going to have hair and make up professionally done. For hair I would like to combine a braided headband and loose curls tied up a bit, that still fall on the neck. For make up I'd like to go a little heavier on the eyes than the lips, to underline my blue eyes I was thinking of having a slight cats eye effect with maybe some subtle glitter.
  • As an older bride, I'm going fairly natural.  I don't want to cover my freckles because they are part of who I am.  I'm doing a half updo with my hair since that's how I frequently wear it, but it will be fancier than I usually do.
    C+D, Four kids, two kids-in-law, four grandkids
  • I'm going with a french twist and red lipstick.  I think the red lipstick is "dramatic," but it's something I often do, so it's sort of natural for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards