Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Makeup Only for Wedding Day

Hey Girls!
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a makeup artist for my wedding day?   I already have someone i thinking about using for my hair so i just need someone for makeup.   Has anyone had any experience with using anyone from one of the makeup counters at Dillards, MAC, or Sephora?  I dont want to pay a whole lot so I thought maybe this would be the way to go.   I am also thinking about using Heather Ramirez with Flawless Bride in New Orleans for both hair and makeup if i cant find a makeup girl locally.  Does anyone have any feedback on Heather?   Thanks so much!!!!

Re: Makeup Only for Wedding Day

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Heather for my wedding on the 27th. I had booked her to do my pre-bridal hair and make-up back in November but she had a family emergancy and couldn't make it. She did send one of her assistants though. And she did a fantastic job. I can give you a more detailed review after the wedding if you'd like.
  • Options
    stephmarie625stephmarie625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would be great!  Thanks so much!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All I can say is that Heather, with Flawless Bride did not show up on my wedding day. She did not call me either. You may want to keep looking.
  • Options
    stephmarie625stephmarie625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Brigette!  That is horrible!!  I have actually already decided to use someone else but thanks for reaffirming that! Yikes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards