September 2012 Weddings
Options

09/15/2012 (xp)

we got married almost a month ago in manitou springs....hard to believe its been so long already!

our wedding pics turned out really good :)

http://www.pikespeakwedding.com/current348-popup.html

Re: 09/15/2012 (xp)

• Options
    Your ceremony looked so pretty! Congrats to you and your new husband
  • Options
    My In Laws live in Manitou Springs! I really like it there... really pretty setting for a wedding! Congrats. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know I can't believe I have been married almost a month already.  We just got out pictures back and they are amazing.  My name is legally changed through SS got the card in the mail the other day, got my name chaged with the DVM, and with the bank.  Now I just have to get it officailly changed with the Air Force and I still have to get a new pasport.

The biggest thing that really sucks for my husband and I is that we are still separated.  I was home for a month for our wedding and honeymoon and then had to go right back to England since that is where I am stationed with the Air Force.  He will come out to visit for Chrismas for a couple of weeks and then we will be separated again.  I am very much looking forward to the day I get to be back home with my husband for good and we can actually be a true newlywed couple.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards