LadyJ

You're siggy pic just became enormous.

Re: LadyJ

• Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it better now?
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That always happens when I try to change it. It looks normal on my screen at this point.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

butting in

now you have my favorite siggy.

• Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank Nicole! It was time for a change, and I know how everyone loves the under-the-veil pictures!

I just love the flowers, because it makes me remember when flowers were growing...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mosquito net!
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now that's the kind of under-the-veil photo I like.  A nice, thin veil and good  general composition.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good thing you have the veil going - you are now protected from all the bees buzzing around the flowers! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ladyj-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:592a0b2e-5a16-474b-8e21-bae501a44563Post:9eb585f1-4b23-45ae-8d50-d1277b2f3c8b">Re: LadyJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good thing you have the veil going - you are now protected from all the bees buzzing around the flowers! :)
    Posted by LaRositaMonita[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>LRM took the words right out of my mouth... er, hands, um, keyboard?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards