Maryland-Baltimore

whats going on

over the weekend for everyone?? Anyone have any good plans? Wedding Related? Non-Wedding related?
KStar Design.com
Fluffy
***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
**GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**

Re: whats going on

• mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR - I'm in coast mode right now, with not a lot to do until Jan/Feb (except determine the officiant).

NWR - My daughter received her first college acceptance letter, so I'm off tomorrow to the Virgina Beach area, for the school's Open House. Hopefully Sunday, I'll be decorating the tree and house! 
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

awesome!!! Sounds like fun. is this her first choice school?

as for officiants check out Sharon Winterling. i am not sure if she travels down to DC but she was awesome and shes definitely price friendly!! She is who we are using!!

KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
  • mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not her first choice, but she liked it more than she thought she would.  Her first choice is in NC, and she should hear from them this week.

Thanks for the tip on the officiant.  The ceremony is in Annapolis, so that may not be too much of a drive.  We need someone with a good sense of humor. Does this woman have that?
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yea definitely! Officiating is actually a side thing that she does. she has a regular full time job as well so if you message her and she doesnt answer right away just give her time. She will eventually. She is just usually really busy. Her site is http://www.weddingofficiantmd.com/

When we met with her it felt like we had known her forever. She is so down to earth and so sweet. You just automatically feel comfortable around her.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards