September 2012 Weddings
Options

Two Weeks! 9-1-12!

I'm ready. Let's do this!! My dress is done, my girl's dresses are done, just a couple of details to go! Everyone is paid in full and now it is just organizing and confirming times!

What should I be doing in this time?! I can't believe tomorrow it'll be A WEEK and 6 days. The difference between that and two weeks is huge!

Only remaining concern I have: slight farmers tan on ONE arm still remains! I think I can fix that in time though!

Yahoo girls! It's here! :))))) 

Re: Two Weeks! 9-1-12!

• Options
    I am so excited!!! We had our final meeting with the venue and had our final walkthrough. I still have a ton of things to do, but I am going to enjoy this day, because the next couple of weeks will be overwhelming!
    Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
  • Options
    I can't imagine being two weeks out.  That's so stressful!  I have so much coming up in the next few weeks that aren't even wedding related so I'm going to be stressed to the max come September 1st.  Wishing you all the best of luck getting everything finalized!  Also, remember to relax :)
  • Options
    I am calm and crazy. I don't know how else to put it. I know everything will be fine but we are having a semi destination ( going to CT) so I won't be able to do final touches until next week. By then, it will be too late to change anything. Good luck ladies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe it is almost here! Looking at my ticker and seeing ONE week six days...wow! Lots of things are all set, but still a bunch to do. I want to make sure I take some time to spend with FI relaxing and having some fun!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow, that's intense!  I can't imagine myself being two weeks out.  But I still have a few things left to do (final meetings, place cards, ect) so it will be here before I know it.  Good luck all you 9/1 girls! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe it either. I had my last meeting with venue yesterday to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe the ticker either! Holy cow I remember when it FINALLY started ticking, now it just won't stop!!

FI and I went out to a nice dinner tonight, and of course talked about nothing but the rehearsal and dinner and wedding...

We also made plans to do that again next Sunday. Just to be able to pause and enjoy each other seems like a relief at this point
  • Options

I can't even remember what happened over the last year...... It went soooooo quickly.  Everything is falling right into place, and at this point.... everything is paid, and confirmed.  so it is what it is.   

• Options
    A little under two weeks now, but so excited! I had a "bachelorette" dinner on Saturday that was wonderful, and we've finalized our music and ceremony. I'll finalize the programs this week, hopefully get the baseball (reception) tickets soon so I can make the "will call" envelopes, and we'll meet with the caterer Thursday. Our out of town family starts arriving this Saturday, so as my FI said this morning, we only have one week of our regular lives to go! But the days have been DRAGGING, so I'm expecting the next 12 days to take forever, too. Which is good, it's nice to bask in the calm before the storm (we've got 14 people staying with us!)!
  • Options
    12 MORE DAYS!  It still seems like it's out way too far lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards